For companies that want to accelerate digital communication with target groups
We help you to collect and enrich customer data from your target group. GDPR consent (opt-in) compliant without losing sales opportunities and giving your prospects and customers a seamless and trusted experience.
Do you recognize these challenges?
- If prospects or customers transfer their data to us via different channels, we aren’t able to create an actual view on the customer.
- Our sales representatives don’t have an actual view on the latest needs of prospects and customers.
- If an opt-in is mandatory we are not able to prove the rightness and legal validity of this permission.
- We provide multiple communication channels to our target group, but all data is transferred to different systems. We have no control over data and no actual view on the latest needs. This effects sales conversion.
- Because there is no overview on customer data we are not able to send personalized content.
Learn more about our multi channel specific solutions
Our SaaS based platform features
- Customer data register on individual customer level
- Audit trail on individual level
- API connection with your channels e.g. website, phone, e-mail, chatbot, visits, events
- Synchronisation with common systems used like Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft dynamics or Mailchimp
Our capabilities to ensure an excellent roll out of the platform
- A proven customer data and consent management system
- Deep knowledge and experience in multi-channel experience, systems and processes
- Expertise with successful tactics regarding consent acquisition & multi-channel marketing
- Our proven approach on consent management leading to commercial effectiveness. Opt-in ratios up to 45% in multi-channel environments.
- Strong partnership ecosystem with industry leaders in various disciplines
Use cases of the OptInsight platform for multi
Increase sales conversion by bringing drivers data together
The car industry wants to accelerate digital communication because drivers want to get in touch more digitally instead of visits to the showroom or repair shop. That demands that personal data is always up to date, opt-ins are required and that you always know what drivers want.
Renewed digital interaction with former clients in database
Enrich and actualisation of unused customer data records leading to qualified records. Careful and relevant communication with respect for privacy based on GDPR principles.