For companies that want to accelerate digital communication with target groups
We can help you to collect and enrich customer data from your target group. GDPR consent (opt-in) compliant, without losing sales opportunities and through giving your prospects and customers a seamless and trusted experience.
Do you recognize these challenges?
- If prospects or customers transfer their data to you via different channels, you are unable to create an actual vision of the customer.
- Your sales representatives do not have an actual overview of the latest needs of prospects and customers.
- If an opt-in is mandatory, you are not able to prove the correct and legal validity of this permission.
- You provide multiple communication channels to your target group, but all the data is transferred to different systems. You have no control over data and no actual overview of the latest needs. This affects sales conversions.
- Because there is no overview on customer data, you are not able to send personalised content.
Learn more about our multi-channel specific solutions
Our SaaS based platform features
- Customer data is registered at the individual customer level
- Audit trail at the individual level
- API connection with your channels, including website, phone, email, chatbot, visits and events
- Synchronisation with common systems used, such as Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft dynamics and Mailchimp
Our capabilities to ensure an excellent roll-out of the platform
- A proven customer data and consent management system
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in multi-channel systems and processes
- Expertise with successful tactics regarding consent acquisition and multi-channel marketing
- Our proven approach to consent management leads to commercial effectiveness. Opt-in ratios up to 45% in multi-channel environments
- Strong partnership ecosystem with industry leaders in various disciplines
Examples of using the OptInsight platform for
Increase sales conversion by bringing drivers’ data together
The car industry wants to accelerate digital communication, because drivers want to get in touch more digitally instead of visits to the showroom or repair shop. This needs personal data to always be up to date, opt-ins are required and that you always know what drivers want.
Renewed digital interaction with former clients in database
Enrichment and actualisation of unused customer data records, leading to qualified records. Careful and relevant communication with respect for privacy based on GDPR principles.