Last Updated on February 16, 2024
What’s your objective?
The commercial ambition of most pharma companies is to enable their stakeholders as well as the internal users to be able to easily deliver the right message/content, to the right person, at the right time and on the right channel.
Through consistent preference management, customers’ trust should be increased by providing them with meaningful choices and control over how brands communicate with them.
We briefly explain what the considerations for different levels in the organisation could be to choose for a solution that drives customers’ trust in a digital era.
Success in the marketplace for pharmaceutical companies is highly connected to the Health Care Professionals (HCPs) that treat the diseases these companies manufacture products for. Therefore, maintaining trust between the company and those HCPs is an essential component of that success. While there are many components to this trust, one of the foundation of this trust should be a system of e-consents and preferences that drives what information is given to the HCPs, when and how it is delivered. The main question to answer is how trust related to HCP data is positioned in companies’ strategies.
E-consents, in this context, are ‘legally binding’ expressions of e-permission/denial to communicate
with HCPs with respect to a given channel. There are strict rules (according to the GDPR) that a pharma company must adhere to when attempting to engage with their customers.
The scope of the consent varies from region to region; the scope may contain the engagement channel, the product or therapeutic area or a combination of multiple criteria.
Preferences are clear expressions of HCPs telling the company what interests them (e.g. subscriptions for communications such as newsletters, frequency, channel, etc.), but does not restrict the company from contacting them with topics outside these preferences.
To find the right solution for what is described above, it should be able to:
• provide a global SaaS-based cloud solution for consents and preferences across countries and systems.
• save capacity, because current processes for capturing & managing e-consent are largely manual, inefficient and time consuming.
• provide a solution that integrates easily into the company’s existing IT, marketing & sales application landscape.
• provide a single source of truth for e-consents and preferences for all relevant customer communications.
• enable a platform and solution as well as relevant data storage, security and overall management measures and global scaling.
• offer a platform in which HCP consent is readily accessible to marketing, medical affairs, business support and privacy teams.
• support a global rollout/implementation with specific privacy laws and legal regulations on a country by country (tenant) level.
• offer clear auditability of consent status.
The main challenge here is how you are able to collect, manage & turn data into action in a such a way that you can align the needs and preferences of a doctor. Does your current infrastructure enables this or not?
What can OptInsight do for you?
We offer solutions and services for pharma & life sciences companies with focus on increasing your reach to healthcare professionals (HCPs).
The OptInsight e-consent and preference management solution allows pharmaceutical companies to manage the collection, storage and use of personal data in a compliant and secure manner. It provides a centralized platform for managing e-consent records (opt-ins AND opt-outs) and preferences, including the mandatory audit trail. It functions as a single source of truth, preventing scattered personal and consent data throughout your company. It also shows the latest consent status and preferences, which allows you to engage with HCPs based on the right data.
With our partner ecosystem, we can also support you on collecting opt-ins (up to 50%) and preferences (increase of up to 50% of HCP preferences), adding touch points to your customer journey with high end phone calls, improving the quality of data collected, creating social media campaigns, construction of websites and building HCP portals. Are you interested? Have a look at www.opt-insight.com or contact me at email@example.com.